Rediweld Technical Moulding, based in Hampshire , is an independent and well resourced, single source provider of technical moulding for thermoplastic, thermoset and rubber materials.
We offer a complete service to take a project from design to delivery with:
- Design Support
- Product Introduction
- Moulding Processes
- Machining & Assembly
- Quality & Metrology
- Delivery & Performance
Our customers are in technology sectors such as aerospace, defence, medical and fluids. We are AS9100/ISO9001 accredited and SC21 Bronze, using the programme as our framework for continuous improvement.
The cornerstones for us to achieve our aims are:
- Skills – Building on the strengths and experience of our team and developing the skills, aptitude and contribution of individuals.
- Performance – Using Key Performance Indicators to measure and drive the business forward and meet customers’ demands
- Continual Improvement – Providing a culture of Continuous Improvement within an AS9100/SC1 environment and framework of lean manufacturing.
- Sustainability – Creating a resource efficient operation and provide suitable investment to support long term, sustainable Supply Chains.
- Customer Relationships – Our goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations and the knowledge and commitment added value to our relationship.
- Values – We value honesty, employee involvement, and respect for colleagues, customer confidentiality and a determination to deliver on our promises.