At the heart of our business we are skilled moulders with capabilities in a wide range of plastic and rubber materials.
Our diverse plastic and rubber moulding service and rubber or plastic to metal bonding means we can offer a wide range of moulding possibilities and create bespoke moulded components that meet your exact needs.
Our moulding processes for Plastics offers:
- Thermoplastics injection moulding both horizontal and vertical in range 30-210 tonnes and Manumold low volume moulding of small components.
- Thermoplastic low pressure moulding for low volume moulding of large components, up to 1500 gram.
- Thermoset compression and transfer moulding up to 150 tonnes for Epoxy, Phenolic, DMC and SMC compounds.
- Insert moulding with metal components and threaded insets.
- Over moulding for two material components.
- Engineering grade and high temperature (PEEK, PPS) materials with glass, Kevlar, stainless steel and carbon fibre reinforcing.
We can provide you with a single source for all your moulding requirements.
From our experience of supplying technology sectors, we know our customers demand mouldings to exacting standards, in low volumes and on short lead-times. We have consistently met these challenges by adopting lean manufacturing techniques and looking for Continuous Improvements in our operations.
Our moulding processes for Rubber offers:
- Compression and transfer rubber moulding up to 175 tonnes.
- Injection rubber moulding up to 250 tonnes, for components up to 2,500 gram.
- Rubber to metal bonding with aluminium, steel and brass components and rubber to rubber bonding of fabricated products.
- Seals and gaskets including fabric reinforced rubber, punched, cut or moulded.
- Wide range of natural and synthetic rubbers, silicones and fluoroelastomers, in black and coloured compounds.